when I first tweeted these I had to try to hide them from my two psychologist parents but then they got so big that my neighbor told them about it and so they sat me down to ask if I needed help.
On here you will find Doctor Who, Sherlock, Supernatural, Hannibal, Elementary, Game of Thrones, Avengers, and Torchwood. Also whatever I find funny, amusing, and/or interesting. I am a sex nerd sexgeek! whatever I love sex(ology!). Nerdfighting is my way of life and don't worry I don't understand me either. If you want to try to check out my about me "Who?" or ask away!
Not the time for a dad joke.
the time is nigh
Can this be my life, tho?
Who’s driving the car?
The Spirit of Jazz and the Knowledge of Impending Racism
she’s beauty and she’s grace, she dropped her phone on her face
—School is important, Math is essential.
—Knowing how much to tip at restaurants.
hannibal lecter meme → 3/10 scenes
↪ (◕‿◕✿) ay papi
FYI. There was a typo.
I had to fix it, because I’m nit picky like that.
- 61% of rapes/sexual assaults are not reported to the police. Those rapists, of course, never serve a day in prison.
- If the rape is reported to police, there is a 50.8% chance that an arrest will be made.
- If an arrest is made, there is an 80% chance of prosecution. If there is a prosecution, there is a 58% chance of a felony conviction.
- If there is a felony conviction, there is a 69% chance the convict will spend time in jail.
- So, even in those 39% of rapes that are reported to police, there is only a 16.3% chance the rapist will end up in prison.
- Factoring in unreported rapes, about 6% - 1 out of 16 - of rapists will ever spend a day in jail. 15 out of 16 will walk free.