can’t wait to see David Tennants sexiness on the big screen :)
I KNOW!!!!!! I like how you think :) your really awesome :)
and with this hair that awesome its impossible to hate him :) its too SEXY
This man is like SEX!
When he was in that cafe place with Walter, talking about how he felt he lost control, and how when he regenerates its like he dies :( that was so sad. The full thing i was like YOU CAN’T DIE! When The master saved him i was so happy but i knew he would still regenerate so sad this episode but it was SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN!
but this new Doctor waltzing away (well crashing) will be awesome and sadly not ginger. The Eleventh Doctor you might not be my Tenth Doctor, But your one awesome one :) time to watch some episode with 11 in it (then maybe something with ten again so i stop crying about how he’s gone xD at least i have all the episodes)
Well more Doctor Who a waits :)
and some candies it came with candies :)
or David Tennant <3
I will merely convert them all to submarines, and continue on.
:) so amazing this is my favourite riddle :)
its awesome because i could put them on slide show setting and they will change every minute
Yep well now I’ve gone mad :) I LOVE IT :)
yeah call me a whovian ill be finished all of them soon :)
Really love the British accents :D
- You: Well I'm a Consulting Detective
- Stranger: what exactly is that
- You: When the police are out of there depths they consult me.
- Stranger: and you provide insight on what, criminal psychology?
- You: I pay close attention to unseen detail.
- Stranger: such as
- You: I don't know how to explain.
- Stranger: an example
- You: Um, I could spot smaller details and deduce a clear answer.
- You: Like I could tell if you're an alcoholic by your mobile phone.
- Stranger: how does that work
- You: If there are scratches around the charger.
- Stranger: hey, never thought of that
- You: Whenever the person plugs the phone in there hands are shaking.
- Stranger: good one
- You: Yes little people do.
- You: And with those kinds a details I could help solve Difficult cases.
- Stranger: what cracked the last case you worked on
- You: Hmm.
- You: The there where these Serial killings that look like suicides.
- You: They took pills, in locations they had no need to be.
- Stranger: hotel rooms?
- You: The killer made a mistake of having this women's phone left in the Car he drove.
- You: No like sports centres and Collage classrooms.
- Stranger: what the hell, how does that work
- Stranger: how did he get them to take the pills
- You: Well she scratched the name Rachel into the floor, when she was dying.
- You: i found out it was a pass word for her mephone so i traced the call.
- You: found in a taxi. the killer was a taxi driver.
- You: He gave them to pills a good and bad pill they had to choose. he took the other one.
- You: Two pills*
- Stranger: wow
- You: Interesting case.
- Stranger: yeah
- Stranger: how did he force them though
- You: He had a gun.
- You: It was found to be fake though. It was the gun or the Chance.
- Stranger: don't most of those types of killing have something to do with power and domination
- Stranger: interesting in any case
- You: He was dying.
- You: So he risked his life, while some sick man gave him money each time he killed.
- Stranger: there was a third party?
- You: The taxi driver put the money towards his kids, he could not see from divorce.
- Stranger: so did the one paying him get caught?
- You: Hmm trying to play me really
- Stranger: huh?
- You: I went into his taxi.
- You: after I found it.
- Stranger: i'm wondering if there are serial killers out there that don't ever get caught
- You: He tried to play the game with me.
- You: Yes there is Many.
- Stranger: because having victim's possessions with you is just stupid
- You: No he was Smart
- You: the women planted the phone on him we think. Hid it in the taxi.
- Stranger: makes sense
- You: Yes that was the key to getting him.
- Stranger: driver taking them to places not agreed n
- Stranger: on
- You: Yes People trust taxi drivers.
- You: Gave him an edge.
- Stranger: i hear the most successful way to kill people is to do it in a totally random way
- Stranger: no pattern
- Stranger: prostitutes and bums
- Stranger: and keep moving
- You: Yes it is, but there is always a pattern.
- Stranger: i suppose so
- Stranger: creatures of habit is what we are
- You: And it is the Mistakes that get them caught.
- Stranger: where was this taxi case?
- You: UK
- Stranger: if you don't mind me asking
- You: Don't worry I don't think many taxi drivers are killers.
- Stranger: i don't use them
- Stranger: too expensive
- You: He was a taxi driver before he was offered money.
- Stranger: offered money to kill people?
- You: Where are you from?
- Stranger: finland
- You: Yes i explained early.
- You: So i told you a lot about my job.
- Stranger: yeah but i don't think i got an answer to whether or not the money man was caught
- You: The man that offered the money is not caught.
- Stranger: damn
- Stranger: who is he and what does he get off of this
- You: We could not trace it back to him. Crime is low.
- You: The only thing we really have been having is those riots.
- Stranger: yeah but that's just petty
- Stranger: i could work in a crime lab myself
- You: Yes. Boring.
- Stranger: but that's just mechanical work
- You: I think you should.
- You: Oh well
- You: I should go see if i have any cases
- You: Nice meeting you.
- Stranger: you too
- Stranger: bye
- You: And the name is Sherlock Homles
she is just fucking like me! i love this site now we are so best friends across the world :D
- Stranger: whats your name?
- You: Sherlock Holmes
- Stranger: mines moby dick
- You: Really
- Stranger: yea
- You: wow
- You: I have a flatmate
- You: and a skull
- You: we are having a party
- You: wanna come?
- Stranger: yea where at?
- You: 221b Baker street
- Stranger: okay i'll be there!
Committing suicide is a stupid idea. It does nothing but make other people sad and somewhat responsible for your choice. So get yourself together and get help and don’t leave it up to your followers to save you, because what if not all the people who love you are on Tumblr by tonight and could not reblog? You would bring them the worst guilt of all. I believe that is the most rude thing you could do to them. So be nice and don’t be an idiot and don’t commit suicide. It will do nothing for you
- You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
- You: Tell us about Rupert Graves
- Stranger: i am rupert graves.
- You: YOU ARE GOOD AT FOOTBALL AND HAVE FIVE CHILDREN?
- Stranger: DUH!
Finally got a stupid gif maker it was free at the apple app store prob not that good but ill make many gif when im bored and shit but im back to my video editing :D
its to the song Strut by Adam lambert wanted to use the song how to save a life by the fray but my laptop was being an asshole and im going to try and edit this for a while make it perfect but my imovie app is a bit of an asshole and dose not have many ways to edit it but i dont care ill make it as good as i can